Cost effective cutting with Obelisk hot wire.
A simple 3-step manufacturing process – Print, cut and assemble. No skilled labor required.
Precision cut the sign face, return and backing from XPS foam and illuminate with LED’s. Reduce labour costs and improve productivity, whilst offering customers a new exciting concept in sign making.
- Back illuminated XPS foam exhibits bright, uniform light with no visible join lines.
- Can be cut to tight tolerances, meaning creative, fine detailed illuminated letters or shapes can be produced.
- Vary the return thickness to optimize light transmission in tight areas.
- XPS foam does not absorb water, is easy to finish and install and contains fire-retardants, making it a perfect solution for retail applications.
- Ultra light, XPS foam signs and displays are ideal for ceiling mount or suspended applications.
- Easy to transport and install. Just use the foam cutting waste as protective packaging.
- Sign faces can be customized with traditional vinyl graphics, direct digital prints or just left brilliant white.
- Eco-friendly, cost effective, rigid and very versatile.
- 5-year exterior warranty when properly coated with Sign-tronic XPS Water Based Liquid Coating.
Global Patent Nr: 2017 / 07030
Licence Fee Structure – Use of XPS Illuminated sign patent.
Once off license fee and monthly subscription. For details contact: email@example.com
- Complete technical manufacturing instructions.
- Ongoing support. online or telephonically.
- Reduced pricing on raw materials, inks, coatings as well as cutting and printing machines.
To request more information kindly complete and submit the enquiry form below, alternatively contact our sales office here.